Connecting with Colleagues
PSGA offers many opportunities to connect with your colleagues, including meetings, events, and our members-only listserve, PSGA-L. Here are some other ways to network with people in development:
Other Professional Organizations
- NDOA Northwest Development Officers Association: All aspects of development. Excellent training programs and conferences.
- AFP Association of Fundraising Professionals: Especially good for executives.
- APRA-NW Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement: Prospect research, concentrating on researching individuals, but including foundation and corporate research.
- AAGP American Association of Grant Professionals: A national association. Offers a credentialing exam for grantwriters.
- WPC Washington Planned Giving Council
- Washington Nonprofits: A state association of nonprofit leaders.
- NSDA North Sound Development Association: A group of development officers in Skagit, Whatcom, Island, and Snohomish counties."
- PSGA-L For members of PSGA. Discussion of local funders, grantwriting issues and more. Get answers to your questions without leaving your desk!
- PNWNPCON Pacific Northwest Nonprofit Consultants. You must be a consultant to join this group, but membership in PSGA is not required.
- Nonprofit Networking - Seattle Nonprofit Organizations
- CharityChannel: Discussion forums for every aspect of development, including GRANTS, CFRESEARCH, CONSULTANTS, PRSPCT-L. Also articles, reviews, newsletters.
- CFRNet: Corporate and Foundation Relations for educational institutions.