What is a PSGA Scholarship?
Partial scholarships are available for annual memberships and the Annual Conference. The goal of these scholarships is to bring the benefits of our programming to community members who do not have the resources to participate under normal circumstances.
Who is Eligible?
- Students who are enrolled in programs related to nonprofit work.
- People who work or volunteer for non-profit groups that primarily serve under-served populations and have budgets under $250,000 or consultants who work primarily with such organizations.
- People with other special circumstances that would qualify for scholarship. (Please describe them in the application form.)
After taking advantage of your scholarship, we hope that you will recognize the benefit of becoming a paying member of PSGA
so that you will continue to have unparalleled access to information about grants, grantseeking and grantmakers. In addition, you will have many opportunities to network with other grantseekers in a collegial setting. As a member of PSGA you receive:
- Free admission to lunchtime programs in Seattle and Tacoma
- Discounts to PSGA's annual conference, specialized trainings, the Funders Forum, and other events
- Access to members-only information on our website and through the listserv
To apply for a membership scholarship, please download and fill out the scholarship application
and e-mail it to the PSGA office
To apply for an Annual Conference scholarship, please see the Annual Conference
page for further information and application.