Lunchtime programs are offered in Seattle and Tacoma. Everybody is welcome to attend. PSGA members enjoy free admission while non-members are asked to pay $15 to attend a program meeting.
Your experience will include:
- Grantmakers describe their programs, policies and how to approach them.
- Experts share their experience and advice on how to be successful in winning grants.
- A seasoned grantwriter ("Grant Doctor") is available before every program to answer individual questions. First-come, first-served, and no appointment necessary.
- Before and after a program, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with your colleagues in grantwriting. Many people come earlier to talk with other program attendees (registration starts at 11:30 am).
- After a program, many speakers stay and talk with you. Please be respectful of time when talking with funders. If you need some guidance, please consult the etiquette.
- The program is usually held from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm on the fourth Wednesday of the month in January, March, May, July, and September (though at times there are exceptions due to speaker availability and conflicts with religious holidays or other events). Please check the events page for the latest information on the topics and dates.
- The Seattle meeting is held at the Panoramic Center (also called the Conference Center) in the historic Pacific Tower.
- You can find Driving/Parking/Transit information on the 501 Commons contact page.
- Metro bus routes 36 and 60 stop right at the tower. Check Metro for the bus routes and schedules
- PSGA does not serve food or beverages. You are welcome to bring your own food and eat while you listen. FareStart Café, located on the 2nd floor of the building offers beverages and food.
South Sound Program (Tacoma)
Sign up for PSGA announcements to get the latest PSGA information. If you have any questions or ideas, please contact PSGA.