Annual Conference: Save the Date!
The PSGA Conference is in its 22nd year and is the largest annual grantwriting conference in the Pacific Northwest. Our annual conference attracts development professionals from every corner in the state and is one of the most successful and largest grantwriting conferences in the United States. Mark your calendars for October 29 at the Washington State Convention in Seattle.
The Puget Sound Grantwriters Association promotes responsible, effective grantseeking and fosters connections among grantseekers, non-profits and funders.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional development and career advancement.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and funders.
- Free admission to monthly meetings--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Priority registration and discounts for other PSGA events.
- Presentations by grantmakers from every field and opportunities to meet them.
- Annual conference featuring speakers, discussions, and exhibitors.
- Funders Forums where you meet with grantmakers--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Specialized trainings (internet research, freelancing and more).
- Access to the “Members Area” section of the website
1. Job listings/career opportunities
2. PSGA listserv
3. Member directory
4. Lunchtime Program Notes & Handouts
Find out more about member benefits and join PSGA. If you cannot afford to pay a membership fee, we encourage you to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships are available for individual events as well.