Speaker RFP | Grant Opportunity | Scholarship | Sponsorship
Save the Date!
Get set for the 23rd Annual Conference on Oct. 22, 2015. A new venue, "The Conference Center” across the street from the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, will offer new opportunities for networking and special sessions! If you are a PSGA member, you’ll receive emailed details; if not, sign up here.
Present a Workshop
Our theme this year is "impact" and we are particularly interested in topics that would appeal to well-experienced grant professionals. Your session ideally would complement the rest of our dynamic lineup, which includes the annual Funders Panel, in-depth practice in federal grant-seeking, workshops to improve writing and other skills, and much more.
Your expertise is valuable and we would be honored to have you share and present at the conference this year. Learn more and submit your proposal by June 12!
PSGA Grant Opportunity
How do grantmakers really make funding decisions? Witness the intricacies and challenges of the process, as our panel reviews actual grant proposals submitted by participants. Based on their decisions, PSGA will award $2,000 in grant(s) on the spot. Application information available by early summer 2015.
Conference scholarships are available so that the benefits of our programming are accessible to community members who do not have the resources to participate under normal circumstances. Scholarship recipients receive a discounted rate of $75 for the all-day Conference. Application information available by early summer 2015.
If you are interested in an annual membership scholarship, please visit the scholarship page.
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsors receive recognition at the event and in publications and electronic materials read by many of the region's development professionals. To be contacted with full details, please email email@example.com
.TOP OF PAGE
The Puget Sound Grantwriters Association promotes responsible, effective grantseeking and fosters connections among grantseekers, non-profits and funders.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional development and career advancement.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and funders.
- Free admission to monthly meetings--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Priority registration and discounts for other PSGA events.
- Presentations by grantmakers from every field and opportunities to meet them.
- Annual conference featuring speakers, discussions, and exhibitors.
- Funders Forums where you meet with grantmakers--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Specialized trainings (internet research, freelancing and more).
- Access to the “Members Area” section of the website
1. Job listings/career opportunities
2. PSGA listserv
3. Member directory
4. Lunchtime Program Notes & Handouts
Find out more about member benefits and join PSGA. If you cannot afford to pay a membership fee, we encourage you to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships are available for individual events as well.