PSGA Presents the 22nd Annual Conference:
Awakening Your Case!
Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014 | 7:30am - 4:15pm
Washington State Convention Center | Seattle
Pre-registration is closed, but walk-ins are welcome!
The Puget Sound Grantwriters Association promotes responsible, effective grantseeking and fosters connections among grantseekers, non-profits and funders.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional development and career advancement.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and funders.
- Free admission to monthly meetings--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Priority registration and discounts for other PSGA events.
- Presentations by grantmakers from every field and opportunities to meet them.
- Annual conference featuring speakers, discussions, and exhibitors.
- Funders Forums where you meet with grantmakers--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Specialized trainings (internet research, freelancing and more).
- Access to the “Members Area” section of the website
1. Job listings/career opportunities
2. PSGA listserv
3. Member directory
4. Lunchtime Program Notes & Handouts
Find out more about member benefits and join PSGA. If you cannot afford to pay a membership fee, we encourage you to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships are available for individual events as well.