Save the Date!
The 23rd Annual Conference: Thursday, October 22
This year’s Annual Conference theme is “Impact!” Join us to add tools and hone skills so that your grants work will make more of a difference. New this year: special sessions just for highly experienced grants professionals. And, we’ll still have terrific workshops for everyone else, including a track for people new to the field. As 2015 is PSGA’s 25th Anniversary, we’ll celebrate the ways in which our organization and members have created impact in our region. Check the conference page for more information
The Puget Sound Grantwriters Association promotes responsible, effective grantseeking and fosters connections among grantseekers, non-profits and funders.
Benefits of Membership
- Professional development and career advancement.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues and funders.
- Free admission to monthly meetings--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Priority registration and discounts for other PSGA events.
- Presentations by grantmakers from every field and opportunities to meet them.
- Annual conference featuring speakers, discussions, and exhibitors.
- Funders Forums where you meet with grantmakers--in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Specialized trainings (internet research, freelancing and more).
- Access to the “Members Area” section of the website
1. Job listings/career opportunities
2. PSGA listserv
3. Member directory
4. Lunchtime Program Notes & Handouts
Find out more about member benefits and join PSGA. If you cannot afford to pay a membership fee, we encourage you to apply for a scholarship. Scholarships are available for individual events as well.