PSGA offers many opportunities to connect with your colleagues, including meetings, events, and our members-only network, PSGA member network. Here are some other ways to network with people in development:
Other Professional Organizations
- AFP Association of Fundraising Professionals: Especially good for executives.
- AFP-AdvNW Washington chapter of Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- APRA-NW Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement: Prospect research, concentrating on researching individuals, but including foundation and corporate research.
- GPA Grant Professionals Association: a national association. Offers a credential exam for grantwriters and has an annual conference.
- WPGC Washington Planned Giving Council.
- Washington Nonprofits: A state association of nonprofit leaders.
- PSGA Member Network For members of PSGA. Discussion of local funders, grantwriting issues and more. Get answers to your questions without leaving your desk!
- PNWNPCON Pacific Northwest Nonprofit Consultants. You must be a consultant to join this group, but membership in PSGA is not required.
- Northwest Nonprofit Networking – Seattle Nonprofit Organizations.
- LinkedIn has numerous groups related to grants and grantwriting. Go to Groups and search on “grants” and “grantwriters”.
- CFRNet: Corporate and Foundation Relations for educational institutions.
- PRSPCT-L: Discusses prospect research, primarily related to individuals and major gift fundraising, but some discussions of grant research.