Lunchtime programs are offered in Seattle and Tacoma. Everybody is welcome to attend. PSGA members enjoy free admission while non-members are asked to pay $15 to attend a program meeting.
Your experience will include:
- Grantmakers describe their programs, policies and how to approach them.
- Experts share their experience and advice on how to be successful in winning grants.
- A seasoned grantwriter (“Grant Doctor”) is available before every program to answer individual questions. First-come, first-served, and no appointment necessary.
- Before and after a program, you will have plenty of opportunities to network with your colleagues in grantwriting. Many people come earlier to talk with other program attendees (registration starts at 11:30 am).
- After a program, many speakers stay and talk with you. Please be respectful of time when talking with funders. If you need some guidance, please consult the etiquette.
- The program is usually held from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm on the fourth Wednesday of the month in January, March, May, July, and September (though at times there are exceptions due to speaker availability and conflicts with religious holidays or other events). Please check the events calendar for the latest information on the topics and dates.
- The Seattle meeting is held at the Panoramic Center (also called the Conference Center) in the historic Pacific Tower.
- You can find Driving/Parking/Transit information on the Pacific Tower web page.
- Metro bus routes 36 and 60 stop right at the tower. Check Metro for the bus routes and schedules
- PSGA does not serve food or beverages. You are welcome to bring your own food and eat while you listen. FareStart Café, located on the 2nd floor of the building offers beverages and food.
South Sound Program (Tacoma)
- The program is usually held from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm on the fourth Wednesday of the month in February, April, June, August, and October. (though at times there are exceptions due to space or speaker availability). Please check the event page for the latest information on the topics and dates.
- In December, the South Sound planning group holds an annual Funders’ Forum at the University of Puget Sound campus, and there is no separate program meeting that month.
- We will now convene in the community room in the newly opened Hilltop Regional Health Center. Free parking will be available in the garage adjacent to the Center, located at Martin Luther King Jr. Way & 12th St.
- Feel free to bring your own lunch, or check out restaurants within walking distance.