What is a PSGA Scholarship?
Partial scholarships are available for annual memberships and selected events. The goal of these scholarships is to bring the benefits of our programming to community members who do not have the resources to participate under normal circumstances.
Who is Eligible?
- Students who are enrolled in programs related to nonprofit work.
- People who work or volunteer for nonprofit groups that primarily serve underserved populations and have budgets under $250,000, or consultants who work primarily with such organizations.
- People with other special circumstances that would qualify for a scholarship. (Please describe them in the application form.)
Note: Scholarships are available only to people living in or near the Puget Sound region, or who consistently work or volunteer with an organization in our region.
After taking advantage of your scholarship, we hope you will recognize the benefits of becoming a PSGA member so that you will continue to have unparalleled access to information about grants, grantseeking, and grantmakers. In addition, you will have many opportunities to network with other grantseekers in a collegial setting. As a member of PSGA you receive:
- Free admission to lunchtime programs in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Discounts for specialized trainings, Funders Forums, and other events.
- Access to members-only information on our website and through the member network.
To apply for a partial scholarship for membership and/or an event, please fill out our brief online application. (Note: Allow no less than 5 business days for our response.)