The Panoramic Center, Pacific Tower
1200 12th Ave. S.
(Just South of Downtown Seattle)
This event has ended
PSGA Panorama builds on our renowned Specialized Trainings series and Conferences … but with more flexibility. You’ll be able to learn new skills, network with colleagues over lunch and/or dessert, and witness grantmaking in front of a live audience. The time commitment is up to you.
Afternoon Sweet Talk Sponsored by
Choose Any or All of These 4 Options:
1. Intensive Training Led by Highly Rated Presenters (8:45 am – noon)
Please note: Both morning trainings are at capacity. We are no longer accepting pre-registration for the morning. We may offer a wait-list onsite if a space opens up. Check in at the registration desk if you have questions.
- “Grantwriting from the Ground Up,” an introductory/refresher session with “Grantsmanship for the GENIUS” authors Goodwin Deacon and Ken Ristine
– OR –
- “Head + Heart = $$: Use Data to Tell Stories and Win Grants,” an advanced session with grants professional Brittany Kirk and guests.
2. Networking Lunch (noon – 12:45 pm): BYO or order from the FareStart cafe on the 1st floor of the towers. If you pre-ordered a lunch, it will be available to pick up at noon.
3. Grantmaking LIVE! (12:45 – 2:15 pm): Four prominent grantmakers reveal their decision-making techniques as they review 6 finalist applications for the $2,000 PSGA Grant and pick the 2017 winner in front of your eyes. Moderated by nationally known consultant Susan Howlett.
4. Sweet Talk (2:15 – 3:30 pm): Enjoy dessert and coffee while you share insights and create new connections with other attendees.
This event has ended. All registration is now closed.
(Choose one topic)
(Bring your own lunch or purchase one at the FareStart Cafe on the first floor)
|All Day Event|
(Attend the entire event)
|$80 (PSGA Members)|
|$20 (PSGA Members)|
|$100 (PSGA Members)|