- PSGA March 2020 Webinar: Foundation & Government Grantmaking – Coronavirus Impact and Responses
- Washington Nonprofits – Adjusting Fundraising Strategies Webinar
- PSGA April South Sound Program Links
- Foundation Directory Online temporarily can be accessed free from your home through some public libraries. Seattle Public Library: Email Lindy Gerdes at L2B@spl.org for information. King County Library System: Read instructions on the Databases page. If you are elsewhere, contact your local library system.
- Philanthropy Northwest: A continuously updated list of response funds in the region and a list of best practices for funders that has been crowdsourced from funders across the country
- Washington Nonprofits: Coronavirus Response Resources for Nonprofits which includes:
- Recorded webinars on the topic of Resilient Fundraising Strategies and Alternatives to Meeting in Person Volunteer recruitment and management strategies
- A calendar of online learning opportunities
- Opportunities and Resources to contribute to the advocacy effort.
- Gates Foundation: Letter to the community describing their response and new initiatives
- All In Seattle: Identifying and networking Seattle area organizations that are organizing effective response programs and fundraising to support their work. Add your organization to their network through the website.
- Google Sheet of funders supporting the arts
- Candid: (Merger of Foundation Center and Guidestar) offers
Online Working Groups
Information to Come