Jubilee Women’s Center
How to Apply? Website or Email
The Grants and Communications Specialist will play a strategic role in the ongoing growth of the Philanthropy Department at Goodwill by supporting fundraising and relationship-building efforts with key donors, foundations, The Grant Manager facilitates all technical and grant writing, research and administration efforts within Jubilee Women’s Center to support the overall fund development goals.
- Act as primary contact for all inquiries and proposals.
- Assist with internal/external messaging.
- Assist with writing newsletter content, producing print & digital editions.
- Conduct site visits.
- Coordinate with staff on statistics.
- Create and track grant calendar and grant reports.
- Grant research – identify a minimum of 5 new funding sources a month.
- Maintain grant records.
- Manage organization of grants calendar.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prepare grants reports for the board report.
- Promote general visibility of Jubilee brand in the community.
- Represent Jubilee at community/corporate events.
- Supervise grants volunteers.
- Support fundraising events as needed.
- Write and edit compelling and effective grants.
- Write/edit speaking engagement materials.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data and write compelling, compassionate statements about the same.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to represent the agency and all of its programs to funders in a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work in a less structured environment, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work with a wide range of collaborators and partners including agency/program staff, government, private and corporate funders, other non-profits, and affinity groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required or equivalent experience.
- Detail oriented and strong project management
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, agility, and be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Sensitivity toward cultural, racial, ethnic, socioeconomics, and sexual identity diversity, as well as physical/mental health abilities.
- Use of discretion to maintain fiscal, personnel, and client confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable, insured vehicle and ability to use personal car, as needed.
$55,000-65,000 annually DOE
To do o
Jubilee Women’s Center is excited to announce a search for an Grants Manager. The small, but mighty team at Jubilee is seeking an experienced and compassionate individual to join us in supporting women experiencing poverty and homelessness to build stable and fulfilling futures, one extraordinary woman at a time. Successful candidates will be well organized and have professional experience writing grants.
Jubilee Women’s Center believes in a holistic approach to supporting women, addressing the complex reasons they experience poverty and homelessness. Our unique program offers women the time and space to heal from trauma and crisis as they build new skills and develop short and long term goals. We do this through offering support in education, employment readiness, financial security, and building life skills that ensure long term success. Women whose journey brings them to Jubilee will emerge empowered and self-sufficient, with a safety net of support.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com