Grant Coordinator, R21103
If ‘Other’ please specify
How to Apply? Website or Email
The Grant Coordinator assists Bellevue College (BC) and its faculty and staff obtain and manage external funds to further projects that align with BC’s mission and goals.
The Grant Coordinator researches prospective grant opportunities, develops and writes grant proposals, edits proposals written by other campus partners, and manages the submission process. This position also assists with BC’s grant pre-approval process, which includes discussing campus stakeholders’ ideas and needs, and helping them begin to build a case for grant funding.
The Grant Coordinator will also assist with grant management post-award. This person will ensure on-campus grant partners have submitted timely and accurate program reports. The Grant Coordinator will partner with the Bellevue College Finance Office and Bellevue College Foundation to review and edit reports as necessary.
The goal of this position is to write successful grants that promote BC’s mission and goals. This position reports to the Director of Grant Development, which reports to BC’s Provost. This position mixes independent work in an office environment with many opportunities for collaboration with on-campus partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Rhetoric, Education, Political Science, or other relevant field. Any combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for the educational requirement for a year-for-year basis
- Two (2) years of grant writing experience including research, writing, and editing or equivalent experience
- Effective interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment and maintain positive working relationships
- Effective organizational, and project management skills
- Effective communication skills including writing, editing, speaking, and listening
- Experience working with diverse populations and promoting inclusion both inside and outside of organizations
- Experience conducting grant research, analyzing grant guidelines, or other technical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Depends on Qualifications
Applications received by 11/07/2021 will be given full consideration. Applications received after that date may be considered until the position is filled. This position is not eligible for relocation allowance.
To review full position announcement and detailed application instructions, please go to http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/jobs/
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2571531
Bellevue College is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity and nondiscrimination to applicants and employees without regard to race or ethnicity; creed; color; national origin; sex; marital status; sexual orientation; age; religion; genetic information; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; or whether a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. Please see policy 4100 at www.bellevuecollege.edu/policies/. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance with the recruitment process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-564-2271. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Title IX Coordinator, 425-564- 2641, Office C227, and EEOC/504 Compliance Officer, 425-564- 2178, Office R130.