Grants Program Specialist
International Community Health Services
If ‘Other’ please specify
How to Apply? Website or Email
Join the ICHS Team!
Discover how you can make an impact on people, communities and creating greater health equity.
International Community Health Services (ICHS) is a nationally-recognized federally qualified health center, and for over 45 years ICHS has provided culturally and linguistically appropriate health and wellness services, including increasing health equity for uninsured and medically underserved individuals of all languages and walks of life. We firmly believe that access to quality health care strengthens our families and communities, and promotes a more just society. We take pride in our diverse and inclusive workforce and at ICHS we value respect and support each other so each individual can achieve his or her full potential. We invite you to join us and be inspired by colleagues that share your mission and purpose.
- Competitive salary for the Seattle/Puget Sound region
- “Share the success” bonuses
- Insurance premiums 100% paid by ICHS
- Paid time off accrual up to 200 hours annually with up to 264 hours roll over year to year
- Automatic 4% retirement contribution
- 9 paid holidays a year, including 2 personal holidays
- Reimbursement for professional licensure
- Inform and support the coordination of all aspects of the writing and timely submission of grant proposals to government entities, including federal, state, county, and city agencies, and private funders, including foundations, corporate donors, and individuals. This includes developing various elements of the proposal with guidance of one or more of the Planning, Development, and Evaluation team members. Coordinate meetings, as needed, to develop programs and grant proposals.
- Coordinate the monitoring of ICHS’ performance with regard to goals, objectives, timelines, work plans, data collection methods, budget estimates, and evaluative processes outlined in grant proposals.
- Perform other grant-related duties that may include, but are not limited to: reviewing and updating grant and grant-related budget and performance commitments for funders; drafting and submitting reports to funders, and other duties as assigned or as needed.
- Research and identify potential grant opportunities and funding sources for ICHS programs, services, and sites.
- Maintain grant-related files, including applications, reports, contracts, correspondence, guidance, or other documents.
- Assist in coordinating compliance with funder requirements, including educating staff on requirements, conducting internal compliance audits, and preparing for and assisting during funder site visits.
- Support the coordination of the ICHS Fundraising Committee, including drafting and disseminating agendas and minutes.
- Analyze data and develop reports, including interpreting ICHS data and making information available in plain language; analyzing a variety of information and statistical data for business, health care, and financial planning; assist department heads in determining reporting needs, standards, and sequences of work necessary to develop reports and measurements related to organizational performance goals.
- Participate in the development of the Community Needs Assessment (CNA) and its updates, including the development of special population and clinic profiles.
- Coordinate the review and update of relevant organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform special planning, development and evaluation projects, as needed, and prepare reports. Support ICHS’ advocacy program.
|Education -Bachelor’s Degree|
Experience -One year of direct experience related to job responsibilities.
Other Requirement(s) – N/A