Job Title: Grant Development Manager
Organization Name: Clover Park Technical College
Organization Type: Higher Education
Organization Website: www.cptc.edu
The Grant Development Manager is responsible for supporting the grant development efforts of Clover Park Technical College (CPTC) faculty and staff. In conjunction with the AVP for Institutional Effectiveness, the Manager will work to identify funding opportunities, develop projects, draft grant applications, and assist with post-award reporting requirements. This position is critical to obtaining outside funding which will help the College improve and expand its offerings to students.
- Grant proposal development
- Planning and research
- Grant process coordination
- Post-award coordination and assistance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully writing and securing federal grants.
- Ability to establish timelines and consistently meet deadlines.
- Master’s degree in higher education, public administration, or related field.
- Successful grant writing experience at a community or technical college or other job training institution.
- Experience in organizing and managing major projects; ability to interact effectively with a team.
- Other fundraising experience
Salary Range – $62,772.00 – $66,075.00 Annually
Please see the full posting and apply here: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/cptc/jobs/3190705/grant-development-manager