Welcome to PSGA!
On behalf of the Puget Sound Grantwriters Association (PSGA) Board of Directors, thank you for joining PSGA. Whether you’re early in your career as a grant professional or a seasoned veteran, you are a valued member of our professional community. Our promise to you is that we will do our very best to provide meaningful information, training, and resources for continual improvement and success in your grantseeking efforts.
As grant professionals in other areas tell us, we are incredibly fortunate to have such an amazing resource in PSGA where we have multiple opportunities throughout the year to learn from experienced professionals and funders about the latest trends, information, and tips on grant development. As an active PSGA member, we hope you will make the most of the resources available to you. Please see the list below, which describes some of your member benefits.
- Discounts on:
- Both Seattle and South Sound Funders Forum in the spring
- Annual PSGA Conference in the fall
- Specialized trainings offered throughout the year
- Free participation in the PSGA monthly lunchtime programs offered in alternating months in Seattle and Tacoma.
- Access to the PSGA online job bank.
- Free online access to the meeting handouts
- Free (optional) membership in the PSGA listserv.*
- For consultants: free (optional) membership in the Pacific NW Nonprofit Consultants (PNWNPC) listserv.*
- For $50, consultants can also be listed in the PSGA Freelance Grantwriters list.
*Important Note: Participation in either Yahoo! listserv does not happen automatically upon membership sign-up. You must physically sign up for each one that you’d like to participate in. If you do not have a Yahoo! ID, you will be required to create one. Please note that you will not have to use a Yahoo! email in place of your regular email.
Please remember that you have access to the Members Only section of the PSGA website, which includes the member directory, meeting handouts, job listings, and registration for events, all in one place. Please see below for a printable receipt.
To update your profile including changing your password, log into your account here. A PSGA Membership Payment Receipt will be emailed to you that includes your login information.
Thank you for joining PSGA!
PSGA Board of Directors